Happy Birthday Greeny!!

Started by henwrench, September 03, 2010, 03:32:34 AM

Satchwood

Rock on Tim!!   Happy Birthday!!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Greeny

Cheers guys! And thanks for the Octopus henwrench! Not that I'm obsessed with them or anything, lol.

You'll be pleased to know I've been drinking for 6 hours and have just opened a bottle of Jack Daniels as a chaser. And there's footie on the box tonight. Get in there, lol.

Tangled Wires

4-0 win for England on your Birthday too!!

recorder
Boss Micro BR

lg

Great gift for Tim, Hen'ry!
He love those octopus.
Tim, I hope your day was a great one.
Did you get any new guitars or effect pedals, etc.?

LG

nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

Blooby

Gnasty

Happy Birthday Tim!!........ Hope it was a great one !!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

henwrench

Quote from: Greeny on September 03, 2010, 11:21:31 AM.................................. and have just opened a bottle of Jack Daniels as a chaser.

you one sick puppy, Green One. I hope to god I meet you one day, and can introduce your good self to a single malt.....Jura, Tobermory, Old Pulteney...... got your CD today................Guess what the poor funny people of West Penwith will be listening to, tomorrow, in my taxi?

On a more serious note, it is no secret that I REALLY like 'lowercase loser'.... and to hear it in all it's hi-fi-CD glory...............Dear Lord, and they told old henwrench the Pope is comin'....I don't think so.....he's here in my CD player........................ G'WARN, GERTCHA GREENY!!!

hernwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Tony W

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Greeny

Quote from: henwrench on September 04, 2010, 03:10:58 PM
Quote from: Greeny on September 03, 2010, 11:21:31 AM.................................. and have just opened a bottle of Jack Daniels as a chaser.

you one sick puppy, Green One. I hope to god I meet you one day, and can introduce your good self to a single malt.....Jura, Tobermory, Old Pulteney...... got your CD today................Guess what the poor funny people of West Penwith will be listening to, tomorrow, in my taxi?

On a more serious note, it is no secret that I REALLY like 'lowercase loser'.... and to hear it in all it's hi-fi-CD glory...............Dear Lord, and they told old henwrench the Pope is comin'....I don't think so.....he's here in my CD player........................ G'WARN, GERTCHA GREENY!!!

hernwrench

I'm definitely up for a spot of single malt and some pope baiting one of these fine days. Lowercase Loser is like me trying to do one of your songs without a uke, lol. Glad you got the CD - not sure the passengers will agree!