Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Geir

Brill !!

And :
Quote..... the monkeys reference, always a good thing!
yep ... can't go wrong with some monkeys ;D ;D
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Bluesberry

I for one totally love this.  The lyrics are excellent, vocals perfect for subject matter.  It is old school and new sounding at the same time.  It works, it works well, it works very well.  A good lesson for those of us who agonize over lyrics and making them meaningful, sometimes approaching lyrics in this way is much better for the song.  I can interpret the lyrics as they impact me, this allows me to become part of the song experience as it were.  Great stuff, you never fail to impress and excite (inspire) me with your songs.  Reading over the lyrics reminds me of some of Bob Dylan's songs for some reason.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Satchwood

CooL song L!!  This is a groovin tune with cool lyrics!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

launched

Oh, yeah this is badass madness!!!

You know, this sounds like something Ray Davies could have done if he hadn't had enough trouble with his bandmates already!

Brilliant stuff!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Greeny

Your great use of effects and a lo-fi vocal give a real edgy, indie vibe to this. You sound a bit like Pete Shelley from the Buzzcocks in places. I dig it big time. And yes - everything is most definitely working properly!

Kevin Mammoth

great fun - has a demented post-punk vibe for me.  I like that robotic sounding thing (which I'm guessing is a guitar through a weird effect patch).
recorder
Boss BR-1600

There are only 12 notes, how hard can it be?....