He's back....

Started by peterp, August 30, 2010, 07:22:40 PM

peterp

Hiyall miss me or more likely did not realize I was away most of August :D
Been living in the Canadian bush for the last month.
Shear torture!!!

Oddly every morning a 3g cell signal would float in for a few minutes so I could read dilbert :D and quickly browse a forum or two on the cell.

recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Quote from: - Newton Minow, head of FCC 1961"Television, America's vast wasteland"

Geir

Welcome back Peter!

Did you bring some new songs with you back from the bush?
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

peterp

Actually only one, and now I have to go think hard about it. :)
Normally when we go camping it means weeks of non stop rain so there is lots of time to sit and noodle on the acoustic. This time no rain, so wife wated to go hiking all over the place every day :(

Aparently what I came up with follows the structure and cadenses of an old monkeeys song (zor and zam) way to closely for my liking.
They are right, good catch on the person that told me (and courage they admitted to listening to the monkeeys way back  ;D )

Not sure I am comfortable with that, so am thinking may try to bash this one into a different form.

recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Quote from: - Newton Minow, head of FCC 1961"Television, America's vast wasteland"

Ferryman

The Canadian bush? Now that sounds a bit rude..........

Welcome back! I tried to write some stuff on holiday but failed miserably. At least you got something to work on....

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

OsCKilO

Quote from: Ferryman on August 31, 2010, 10:25:05 AMThe Canadian bush? Now that sounds a bit rude..........

Canadian Beaver!?!?!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Bluesberry

Where abouts were you peterp, I'm curiuos.  And welcome back.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Kenneth

We all live in igloos up here, dont know where you found any bushes? ;D
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

peterp

Yup that is true, we hitch up our portable igloo on wheels to the jeep and off we go,
the bush grows (and glows) right by the nuc power plant.

This year we stayed farily close to home, went to a couple of parks on the Bruce Peninsula,
Cyprus lake National park  for a week and MacGregor point provincial park for 3 weeks.

Month started with a couple of annoying weddings which messed things up for our normal long summer trip which is to the north shore of Lake Superior (Lake Superior park, WaWa, Pukaskwa).

MacGregor was really nice, lots of long trails to take, but on the civilized side the trails were mostly old  horse&buggy roads so were not too rough.

recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Boss Micro BR