Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

trev

haha sounds a bit dodgy there Paul human beat boxes hmmmm
anyway thanks lads for the help much appreciated and you're right about being a bit spoiled here Blueberry I've not really seen any others with the same vibe.

Trev

Kevin Mammoth

Quote from: Bluesberry on August 26, 2010, 05:48:34 AMNot a problem Trev, perfectly fine thing to do to get your great song heard by more people.  Hey that Jango looks like a nice site, tell me a bit about it if you don't mind.  I am on a few of these type of sites, Soundclick, Alonetone, Reverbnation.  I find most of them kind of impersonal and not a lot of comments, def not interactive and community spirit like this site, is Jango a little more interactive.  I see lots of comments on your song, thats good.  Soundclick and reverbnation are kinda dead for comments I find, Alonetone a little better but still not too interactive.  You get spoiled on this site, we are a true community here, hard to find another site with the same feeling.

I know this is getting a bit off topic - but I'm interested in these comments as I had been looking at some of those other sites to post music on (and maybe one day achieve that worldwide blockbuster hit that will enable me to quit my job and just goof off for the rest of my life etc etc) but the other sites I've looked at don't seem all that appealing - frankly I just can't be bothered!  Of course I'm glad to be proven wrong, my research hasn't exactly been exhaustive...
recorder
Boss BR-1600

There are only 12 notes, how hard can it be?....

pjd1

Clicked the button for you Trev , never heard of the site but i will check it out over the weekend, by the way that is a excellent song you have composed and recorded and i hope it does well for you , you must keep us posted of how your,e songs progress and how many votes you achieve !!

Good Luck

Dunny from Liverpool
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8