Groggy Grog - hip hop :)

Started by kennyrain, October 05, 2008, 02:37:04 PM

Groggy Grogg
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Hi! Today i tried to record a hiphop, my own composition ofc. Please let me know what you think, and if there are any rappers or rnb artists out there, who thinks this is interesting,  "holla" at me, as you say. :)

thanks

danieldesete

i like the warm sound of your guitar. Nice rhythm too !
 Have you been using a particular effect of the BR ?
hou hou ha ha

Flash Harry

Interesting hook. I like it.

Harry
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

AlchemyMN

Nice start.  A little Red Hot Chili Pepper influence?  ;D

Greeny

Nice guitar tone and groove - you should put it on the collaboration thread and see where some vocals can take it...  :)

Quote from: danieldesete on October 07, 2008, 04:12:51 PMi like the warm sound of your guitar. Nice rhythm too !
 Have you been using a particular effect of the BR ?

Thanks to all! :) ill try taking to collaboration thread.

The effect i use is the "jazzy" guitar on the BR, and the two guitars are just overdubbs with the same effect, using different pickups on each gitar. The rythm guitar that goes through the whole song, is played using the solo pickup, while the guitar that comes after the guitar fill, is used with the softer pickup in the middle(for lack of better description) the Funk-pickup which i like to call it! :D

Quote from: AlchemyMN on October 08, 2008, 05:49:58 AMNice start.  A little Red Hot Chili Pepper influence?  ;D

Quite influenced by the chili peppers indeed! but that's not my main inspiration for this actually! If you listen to the song "suga Suga" u might hear a resemblance! ;) I don't usually like that type of music, but i thought that the guitar track on that is really sweet  ;D