Reverend Love

Started by tom r, August 20, 2010, 02:52:25 PM

tom r

Hey guys the love is flowing. Tharek you are a poet you knock out some awsome music. Cheers Ig i'm chuffed you have it on your player.
BM you are the master of rock so for you i will keep my Les Paul dusted off and put together a couple more tracks :-)

T
Tom Reeves
Lobelia Sound

Greeny

Oh yes. I'm digging the deep rawness and attitude of this. Poetry with heavy distortion. This is a style you should explore some more. A winner.

Geir

Raw beauty !!

Killer song !!

Great work !
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Bluesberry

Holy moly dude, this is heavy.  Love it.  You and Launched (Mark) should get together on a colab sometime.  There is something about this one that reminds me of Marks heavier stuff.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Ferryman

Missed this one too , sorry Tom. I love that guitar sound, boy is it duuurty! The overdriven bass is great as well, really creates a heavy feel. The lyrics are fantastic, I particularly like the bit at the end:

we are losers we are boozers
intoxication syndication
publication information
he will teach you he will save you

Very clever use of words and sounds. Great stuff all round, really enjoyed it.

One minor thing - not sure if you were going for an overdriven vocal but the vox are a little distorted to me, the lyrics are so good I'd prefer them cutting through a bit more clearly. But that;s just me, no biggy.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

tom r

Hi been away for a week . Nice to get some more feedback on this one. It's been a while since I did some more rocky stuff. Yeh the vocals do distort a bit but I kind of liked the sound. I thought it fitted with the mad preacher kind of vibe

T
Tom Reeves
Lobelia Sound

hardlock

Raw essence of Rock I'd say.  Good work all around!
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

Black Mary

I love the vox FX personally. It's an instrument after all & isn't limited to a bit echo or reverb. Excellent stuff. It inspires. Keep it comin tom r ;D
kingliggermusic

OsCKilO

Another listen.

This is really a tune you can loose yourself too.

Been chilling listening to it......
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

tom r

Cheers Tharek. It's a tune i had knockin around for a while but never really put any lyric to.

T
Tom Reeves
Lobelia Sound