oldrottenhead cant stop singing over other peoples music well jake dollerys

Started by Oldrottenhead, January 14, 2008, 10:00:19 AM

Oldrottenhead

the following song is a collaboration between oldrottenhead and jake lloyd. i met jake through myspace and soundclick. he has an instrumental song called vee-nation, he let me sing over the top of it, its now called anything you want. i uploaded the mp3 to my microbr via a stereo line in from my pc. then added four vocals over it, two deep vocals panned left and right and two higher vocals panned either side of the centre.
here is the song

[soundclick]6168502[/soundclick]

here is the original tune veenation

[soundclick]6016217[/soundclick]
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Pedro

Another great song, here.

Your vocals are a great addition to the instrumental part and the result is a very solid song. Your recording is nice, I would say better than the original. How did you captured the vocals, with the built-in mic? I really like your voice in this one.

The lyrics are inspiring and happy. This is a true wake up song.  :D

Great job by Jake Lloyd on the original, reminds me of Pixies sometimes.

Oldrottenhead

cheers for the comments, built in mic was used on this, havent used any of my many mics since i got my microbr.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

hi the song is now at no 10 in the soundclick chart, keep listening to the song in the link above and get it to no 1.
cheers.
you can see the chart here just llok for a band called the bunkbeds
http://www.soundclick.com/genres/charts.cfm?genre=Alternative&subgenreID=34&currentpage=1
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann