NEW SONG!!! "Path to Sorrow" (Original)

Started by Saijinn Maas, August 12, 2010, 01:58:36 AM

Satchwood

Great melancholy vibe arrangement and piano playing!  I can feel the sadness in your performance, nice!  There are just some moods and vibes that 'only' can be captured with piano playing.

Does this mean, that you might be up for a keyboard fest now ?
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Saijinn Maas

I guess I CAN do a keyboard fest now!  LOL

T.C. Elliott

Moody indeed. I really love the divergent sound I'm hearing here. Now combine this style with some guitar and see if you can come up with a masterpiece. If you want.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

Kenneth

You have never played piano before?!
That is really something! Most people start off with "Chopsticks" dont they?

Very nice, sounds like you have been playing for a few years, you definitely have a gift!
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

Hi Sai, a most enjoyable listen but I need to be at home with the cans on to do this song justice. A definite download for when I get home.............Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Geir

When you have a new song I always download before I listen!! And for good reason, it's always top quality and wonderful music.

But I DID NOT expect this !!!

It's bl00dy marvellous !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saijinn you are one talented dude !!!

LOVE IT !!!!! LOVE IT !!!!!

And yes I can se the Grieg resemblance !! And that is a good thing in my Norwegian book ;D
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Saijinn Maas

Having the piano around made me want to do something with it, but just like with guitar, I am more prone to just trying to create something rather than actually learn something, if that makes any sense.

Thanks again for all the great comments. It's very inspiring! ;) 

Gary F

A beautiful composition and a wonderful performance Sai !!!
A very enjoyable listen !!!

Gary

Krasi

Unbelievable!!!
You never played a piano?? ???
I love this kind of music and I listen to tons of Shawn Smith from "Brad" and "Satchel".
I get the same sort of vibe here and I really enjoyed it. I can already imagine how cool it would be with vocals!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80