NEW SONG!!! "Path to Sorrow" (Original)

Started by Saijinn Maas, August 12, 2010, 01:58:36 AM

Saijinn Maas

Saijinn - Path to Sorrow
Time:
0:00
Volume:
With work taking a great deal of my time lately, I made a little time here and there for this one song. Was inspired one night. and came up with this. But I had to learn to actually play it before I could actually record it. So here it is... Some parts still need some practice... Hopefully one day I'll get it down. ;)

Gu Djin

As I listened to this I was minded of one of my favourite Grieg pieces, which I hadn't heard for a long time. "Death of Aase from Peer Gynt".  There is no real similarity to the two pieces - yet at the same time there is.  Very nicely done and thank's for the memory.
Guild Starfire 5, Fender Telecaster, Fender Stratocaster, K Yairi and Walden and a 12 Stagg string acoustic guitar and other music making boxes - including mandolin, bouzouki and 5 string banjo, uke and acoustic bass - a few M-Audio keyboards and a flute - all played and treated with equal love and attention - zoom ut 2 pedal and Logic Pro X

lg

Excellent composition, and nice playing as well.

LG
nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

OsCKilO

Hot Damn!

This is Sublime Sai!

Those Playing skills are amazing!

Sooooo  Good!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

guitarron

quite a departure for you
very moody-this is really good Sai

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Tony W

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Bluesberry

very nice song, I am kinda surprised by this.  There is definitely a lot of soul in this.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Saijinn Maas

Thanks for all the comments!

I have to say, I was probably more self conscious about post this than any other song I've ever done. Having never played piano before, let alone writing music on one, was quite a big undertaking for me. But after purchasing a Yamaha YDP-140 digital piano, couple of months ago, for my daughter... It just called to me.

I'll definitely be working on more piano stuff in the future. ;)

Saijinn Maas

Quote from: Gu Djin on August 12, 2010, 02:16:20 AMAs I listened to this I was minded of one of my favourite Grieg pieces, which I hadn't heard for a long time. "Death of Aase from Peer Gynt".  There is no real similarity to the two pieces - yet at the same time there is.  Very nicely done and thank's for the memory.

I had never heard the song to which you referred, so I had to look it up. That song is now one of my favorites! I see what you mean by the similarity. Very honored to be mentioned in the same sentence as "Death of Aase from Peer Gynt". Thanks ;)

launched

Superb composition, Sai! Wow, this just came from nowhere, very cool.

Hope all is well,

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover