"Late" by Krasi

Started by Krasi, August 10, 2010, 06:26:19 PM

Krasi

Quote from: Ken on August 16, 2010, 05:44:06 PM... sounds like Chris Cornell is in there. Are you absolutely sure he didn't come to your place and lay down a vocal for you?! ;)
Congrats! Cool stuff!

Surely the biggest "vocal" compliment I was ever given. People at work think my sporadic screams in the outloading fridge are awefull  :-[
recorder
Boss BR-80

launched

Wow! Killer tune, bro!

Wicked guitar groove, great job with the double tracking. Yes - I love the vocals, and they should be brought up in the mix just a little more but not too much. I think you did well with the recording on those.

That ending sounded awesome, too!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Damián

Great song and performance!!!

Wild magic voice and guitar!!!

chapperz66

I sought this one out after being really impressed by "Flyin."

Another great performance my friend.

Paul

Rata-tat-tat

Quote from: chapperz66 on August 26, 2011, 03:07:56 AMI sought this one out after being really impressed by "Flyin."

Another great performance my friend.

Paul
Me too!!!!... I still say you have that Cornell thang down bro. Please hit the little red button more often. Send your family away more often... lock yourself in the cellar like the Reg's and don't come out until you have posted another beauty.
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Hook

OTD bump & bumptastic if I do say...& I do!
This is totally rocking, what a vocal! Play those guys at work this track but don't tell it's you and watch them eat their words! What huge sound and just so rocking awesome my brother!
Rock On & On & On!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely