"A song for my friends" a Geir original

Started by Geir, August 10, 2010, 06:51:38 AM

Pipes

confession time....

It's my first listen after all these months:)

And..wow! what a lovely song:) When i read the lyrics by themselves i couldn't envisage how it would sound, but hey really cool vox and melody..love the tone in your voice..really warm:)

i'm enlightened:)

Nick

64Guitars

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Rata-tat-tat

Timeless... It's always a great listen... never gets old!!!
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Flash Harry

It's one that I listen to every now and then. It really cheers me up.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Hilary

I've never listened to this before - well shame on me! It's very lovely Geir, the warmth and affection shines through.
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Geir

Thank for the bump and kind comments. I listen to this one from time to time myself, when I miss my British friends. This was written before we met the first time and the dream did really come through!  I do hope that some day I'll get the chance to meet some of my other friends around the world as well. Mark and Tony, I hope you get the chance to come to my cabin once as well. And maybe some day we can meet in Kari's hut as well :)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Redler

A real Songcrafter classic! The more I listen to this the better it sounds!

Quote from: Geir on January 05, 2013, 07:31:36 PM...And maybe some day we can meet in Kari's hut as well :)

Fine idea!! But, my hut on the island is pretty small (25 m2) without electric supply :( . But, maybe I could arrange an alternative accommodation in "a mansion" by countryside :)

Kari

recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

T.C. Elliott

Oh, this is lovely. I listened briefly a long time ago but this is the first proper listen and I really like the sentiment and pace and sincerity and sound... everything really.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Geir

A bump just because I'm excited about the upcoming Norway MET 2013.

I won't reveal everything just yet, except that it will be the biggest MET in the history of Songcrafters ;D

I may even have to by some new mattresses ;D ;D ;D ;D

9{}
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........