J. Entwistle, J. Walsh, Skunk Baxter, S. Phillips, K. Emerson?

Started by Blooby, August 07, 2010, 11:11:28 AM

Gnasty

Quote from: Bluesberry on August 08, 2010, 08:42:43 AMI find the singer looks a little out of place with the rest of these cats, who is he.  It kinda reminds me of Steely Dan stuff.

Never saw this before. Wicked musicians all around but the singer???? Something definitely wrong with that boy...... :-X
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

lg

nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

guitarron

very cool-what year was this made?
-Joe Walsh looks like Spicoli from Fast Times
Like the acrylic guitar

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

64Guitars

Quote from: guitarron on August 09, 2010, 04:29:57 AMwhat year was this made?

The poster's comment on the YouTube page says "Live in Japan@Yokohama Arena 9/26/90".

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Kevin Mammoth

just spent a while goofing off watching the youtube vids attached to the jeff baxter instructional vid in BB's post - there is some cool brian setzer stuff in there as well - now where was I, I'm sure I'm supposed to be doing something else...
recorder
Boss BR-1600

There are only 12 notes, how hard can it be?....

Bluesberry

Quote from: Kevin Mammoth on August 11, 2010, 06:01:29 AMjust spent a while goofing off watching the youtube vids attached to the jeff baxter instructional vid in BB's post - there is some cool brian setzer stuff in there as well - now where was I, I'm sure I'm supposed to be doing something else...
HaHaHa, that is exactly what I did too, that guy has some chops and an amazing bunch of videos...time flies watching stuff like that.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Thanks for posting, really enjoyed watching Skunk Baxter at work............Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800