New Roland Products to be announced Sept 1, 2010

Started by 64Guitars, July 31, 2010, 11:35:23 PM

64Guitars

Roland will be launching some new products on Sept 1st. I don't imagine we'll see any new BRs so soon after announcing the BR-800, but you never know. I'd like to see a big brother to the BR-800 with MIDI and a few more features and improvements. A new guitar synth would be great too.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

dasilvasings

Shouldn't we start to make a wishlist for Roland?

After all, we are all users of Roland products and we are aware of their limitations/ we have expectations of new functionalities.

For instance, I would like a special edition microbr in aluminium... but I'm futile!
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Migs

Quote from: dasilvasings on August 02, 2010, 05:10:49 AMShouldn't we start to make a wishlist for Roland?
Bit busy now to go searching myself but we have done a few threads like this.  Wishlists for general products AND wish lists for modification to existing products... like 3/5 timing for drum patterns on the MBR.

...and roldand should donate some free shit for the best contribution to each "fest".
Fender 50s Reissue Tele (Mex) - blonde
Takamine EF-389 12 String Accoustic/Electric
Peavey Bandit 75; VOX AC30
Boss ME 50; Boss Micro BR; Kaossilator !

Blooby

My wish is for Roland to come out with some sort of realistic facsimile of the female anatomy, perhaps something that might be able to fit in, say, a pocket?

Oh wait, wrong thread.

64Guitars

I almost forgot about this. Luckily, Roland sent me an email announcing the new products.

No new recorders, but there is a new audio interface called OCTA-CAPTURE which looks interesting, although I haven't yet read up on it. It comes with Cakewalk Production Plus Pack.

There's also the new Juno-Gi Synthesiser with built-in 8/64-track digital recorder, GT-10 effects, and support for SD/SDHC memory cards up to 32GB. It also comes with Cakewalk Production Plus Pack.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Flash Harry

I was looking at the Octa Capture today. I had been toying with the idea of a Focusrite Saffire pro 40, mainly because it has ADAT and Focusrite Pre-Amps.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Bluesberry

Holy crap that Juno Gi looks incredible.  I must get one!!!Hahahaha, but no, sadly I will restrain myself, but if I didn't have a keyboard already (SH-201) this is what I would be wanting.  Thats a lot of what is good for the money.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Migs

$1,999 for a Gi ??

Good lawd.  Would you buy it or a G for $1,300 ?
Fender 50s Reissue Tele (Mex) - blonde
Takamine EF-389 12 String Accoustic/Electric
Peavey Bandit 75; VOX AC30
Boss ME 50; Boss Micro BR; Kaossilator !

Bluesberry

Quote from: Migs on September 01, 2010, 04:59:12 PM$1,999 for a Gi ??

Good lawd.  Would you buy it or a G for $1,300 ?
Yeah, good point, too much money after all.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann