OsCKilO

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Ferryman

Just got back (well just getting over getting back!) from a great time in Cornwall. Lots of great food and drink and plenty of clotted boobs, sorry cream. Sadly didn't have much time for music and what I did do was pretty crap, I had to junk it. The muse wasn't there, perhaps it was too many pints of the old "Proper Job". And the bloomin' car broke down, we had to be transported home all the way from Cornwall by the AA. Oh well, that's hols for you.....

Quote from: henwrench on July 30, 2010, 02:21:39 AMYo, Ferryman! You're gonna be a little way from me, but if you end up near Land's End, try and let me know!! henwrench Towers lies about 5 miles north of Englands most westerly tip. I'll be in, me old Cockshiner  ;)

Never made it down that far West sadly, stayed in the Padstow/Boscastle area mainly. Pity, it would have been great to be near the Towers and I could have got one of your CDs in person. And a few beers and a Mexican wave from Gringo.....Will get a CD through your website, not sure if I can get a Gringo wave that way.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Oldrottenhead

where you near redruth nigel? i once fell down a disused tin mine there, i had been drinking. every morning we would visit an old man and we would bring with us a big plastic 2litre container into which he would pour a strange concoction which had  hard bits in, i think it was the hard bits that made you woozy, in the morning they would pebbledash the big white telephone and you would feel much better a few hours later. but by elevenses  you would be strangley drawn back to the old man's house .....container in hand...........toilet paper in the fridge.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Ferryman

Quote from: oldrottenhead on August 10, 2010, 05:08:43 PMwhere you near redruth nigel? i once fell down a disused tin mine there, i had been drinking. every morning we would visit an old man and we would bring with us a big plastic 2litre container into which he would pour a strange concoction which had  hard bits in, i think it was the hard bits that made you woozy, in the morning they would pebbledash the big white telephone and you would feel much better a few hours later. but by elevenses  you would be strangley drawn back to the old man's house .....container in hand...........toilet paper in the fridge.

Thank god, no! That sounds like a very dangerous way to spend a holiday! Was being much more middle class because Padstow is like a Rick Stein theme park (he has 9 establishments there) so was overdosing on fancy foodstuffs. The rotgut days are long behind me......

Falling down a tin mine? Reminds me of a singer in a band of mine who walked out of a rehearsal room from a door which was one storey up when he was under the influence of various "hard bits" with the illusion he had the power of flight. Which he didn't. Hope you were ok - he broke both arms!

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Oldrottenhead

QuoteHope you were ok - he broke both arms!
i was a rubber man and it was a 45degree gradient i slid down, come on eileen was number 1 in the charts so i was a lot younger and more bendy than i am today.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Tony W

I forgot to mention, Stay safe, and whatever you do, don't take a cab. You won't come back the same.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR