Guitars you Want!

Started by Greeny, September 24, 2008, 09:56:01 AM

Flash Harry

Quote from: Bluesberry on February 12, 2009, 04:55:44 PM;D Right now I am lusting after a Godin Montreal.
http://www.godinguitars.com/godinmontrealp.htm  I am going crazy over this guitar.  I may check one out this weekend just for fun.  :P
I've played one of these. It's gorgeous. Jazzy and light and wow. the neck is just like my Solidac and really nice.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

guitarron

Quote from: Flash Harry on February 12, 2009, 12:19:23 PMThis has just arrived at my house!

Schecter Hellraiser 5. Straight trhrough neck. EMG pickups, active with a bottom B!

I'm in heaven!
that's what i need-
I hate the sound of my rick-might be time to change pickups or the guitar
 i would like  a 5 string

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Greeny

I'm starting to hanker after a good quality acoustic... the next step up from my current £400 level Takamine and Ibenez ones. Needs to be sunburst. This Seagull will do the job nicely...

Greeny

Quote from: Flash Harry on February 12, 2009, 12:19:23 PMThis has just arrived at my house!

Schecter Hellraiser 5. Straight trhrough neck. EMG pickups, active with a bottom B!

I'm in heaven!

Looks as good as it sounds... ! Happy days  ;)

Bluesberry

Quote from: Greeny on February 13, 2009, 05:38:33 AMI'm starting to hanker after a good quality acoustic... the next step up from my current £400 level Takamine and Ibenez ones. Needs to be sunburst. This Seagull will do the job nicely...
The Seagull is exceptional value for the money.  IMO it is worth twice what you will pay for one of them.  Mine is incredible, so much resonance, it just feels alive in my hands when playing it.  You can't go wrong with that one Greeny.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

lg

I used to have a Greco Bass, similar to the 'Beatle-bass' of Sir Paul's,
but I was an idiot, and sold it.
That was back when I was a teenager, you know, back when the dinosaurs walked...LOL
Any way, that bass had awesome tone and playability [action], and everything was adjustable string heighth on each individual string , length, even the pickups...
LG
nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

Greeny

Quote from: Bluesberry on February 13, 2009, 06:30:34 AM
Quote from: Greeny on February 13, 2009, 05:38:33 AMI'm starting to hanker after a good quality acoustic... the next step up from my current £400 level Takamine and Ibenez ones. Needs to be sunburst. This Seagull will do the job nicely...
The Seagull is exceptional value for the money.  IMO it is worth twice what you will pay for one of them.  Mine is incredible, so much resonance, it just feels alive in my hands when playing it.  You can't go wrong with that one Greeny.

Cool. You can beat a personal recommendation. I played someone else's Seagull, and it sounded amazing. It was definitely punching above it's weight price-wise.

beleg

Quote from: Bluesberry on February 13, 2009, 06:30:34 AMThe Seagull is exceptional value for the money.  IMO it is worth twice what you will pay for one of them.  Mine is incredible, so much resonance, it just feels alive in my hands when playing it.  You can't go wrong with that one Greeny.

I agree. I thing the seagulls sound as good as some of the Taylors that are 2-3 times as expensive.

madrab

I have a seagull folk. Small body and not very loud, but very good tone. It's a sweet guitar.

guitarron

Quote from: Greeny on February 13, 2009, 07:42:26 AM
Quote from: Bluesberry on February 13, 2009, 06:30:34 AM

Cool. You can beat a personal recommendation. I played someone else's Seagull, and it sounded amazing. It was definitely punching above it's weight price-wise.
i have a seagull 12 string- i sounds and plays like a guitar that costs 10 times as much

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand