Knights in the Forum

Started by The Gobi Desert Canoe Club, July 27, 2010, 05:05:22 AM

How good it is to see that we now have a knight on the Forum Committee. It instils a feeling of pride matched only by the fear that we will all have to genuflect before posting...... ;D    Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Greeny

Eh?! Have I missed something?!

What... a Knight of the British Empire, Round Table, or Templar?

Me no understand, lol

Check out Sir Harry Flashman  aka Flash Harry................Willie     ;D
recorder
Boss BR-800

Flash Harry

I felt it appropriate to use the full title for the BeatlesFest.

I'll be plain ol' Harry once it's gone!

Nicely spotted though Sir William.

I'm surprised that Sir Timothy of Greenland missed the allusion....
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Greeny

Ah.... I see! I hadn't seen a post from the Good Sir on my recent forum travels until I saw the one above! You'll have to have your fingers in your ears for a whole month to avoid the Beatles on here! Or will it make you re-evaluate their genius?! lol

Gadzooks Sir Harry, Sir Timothies visor must have slipped over the usually all seeing eyes....At your service............. Sir W
recorder
Boss BR-800

lg

Sir Lawrence of Hurstville....at your service Dear sirs!

LG
nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

chapperz66

It really ought to be a peerage for me.  Lord Chapman of Edmonton has a certain ring to it - as long as you haven't been to Edmonton.

Paul

Ferryman

I noticed the change as well. Here's a pic of Sir Harry Flashman in case you need to see one:

Fine chap in all his robes and such, eh? His hair appears to have grown back as well. Amazing what happnes when you are ennobled.....

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR