I Believe In Angels - Song A Week 2010 - 30

Started by T.C. Elliott, July 26, 2010, 05:42:00 PM

OsCKilO

Quote from: Greeny on July 28, 2010, 07:48:51 AMthe only angels I believe in are the ones here on earth. The non-imaginary ones who can touch you and be touched.  

That's what Angels are Bro!!

--------------------------------

As for this song....

This is now in my top ten fav's of all time ever!!!
Not just from you...
But anyone!

{as I interpret it.....}  This tune shows a deep respect for women bro!

And totally true!

You have gone through all the stages of association... And paid your due accordingly!

I'm so impressed bro.....

A Truly AWESOME tune that will be with me for a while!

Your best to my ears..

Peace to You Brother

Tharek
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

OsCKilO

Oh.....

Great Mix as well!

You Have got the Vox/guitar ratio perfect on this one!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

T.C. Elliott

Thanks Tharek. That's high praise indeed. Much appreciated.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

Ferryman

Quote from: T.C. Elliott (Pig) on July 28, 2010, 05:11:18 PMJust for you, Nigel. There are drawbacks to using the Reverb player. But it saves space.

Thank you sir, I'm glad you did. I thought this would be good from the lyrics and the subject matter. And it is, it's a real belter. Superb composition, nice repeating lyrical hook, this would be a killer with a big production job. Very nice performance as well, your vox come over really well and there are some great touches in your vocal performance (eg nice controlled vibrato).

Bravo, probably my fave of yours.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Kevin Mammoth

Great songs, this own really works - excellent vocals and the guitar tone is sweet.  I think this has the makings of a great torch song, I can see a stadium full of cigarette lighters swaying in time...
recorder
Boss BR-1600

There are only 12 notes, how hard can it be?....

Kevin Mammoth

listening again - catchy as hell - perhaps there is a perfect spot for some whistling at the end of the song?  Just a thought....
recorder
Boss BR-1600

There are only 12 notes, how hard can it be?....

Nelson

Outstanding song, my friend. Heart warming lyrics and vocals.

The music does it job perfectly, supports without getting in the way or fighting for the spot light.

Excellent, complete piece...Bravo...

-Nelson

recorder
Reaper

recorder
Boss BR-600

Ted

Quote from: Greeny on July 28, 2010, 07:48:51 AMthe only angels I believe in are the ones here on earth. The non-imaginary ones who can touch you and be touched.

Second that.

This is beautifully performed, and sounds great. I must be feeling emotional this morning. This is the second time already that a song brought tears to my eyes.

I like Taco Bell. I'm not afraid to say it. "I met a girl down at the Taco Bell" brought a smile to my face.

Blackout Bump - week of 25 July, 2010
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac