'Wounded Souls' - In need of some bass...

Started by Greeny, September 22, 2008, 02:50:16 AM

Greeny

I don't know what to say to that! Except thanks! And it's a two way street - I've had more than my fair share of inspiration and support from this place. That's the way it should be: all of us sparking off each other and seeking new musical heights. Hey... there's a song in that, lol.

'Wounded Souls' always has been and always will be very special to me. I'm just happy that anyone listened to it, and even happier that I got some nice comments.

Cheers guys! It means so much...

Speed Demon

recorder
Boss eBand JS-8

recorder
Adobe Audition

There is room for all of God's creatures.
Right next to my mashed potatoes.

Greeny

Quote from: Speed Demon on September 20, 2010, 02:47:42 PMI think I'll have a go at this one.

This thread got ressurected from a while back - the song ended up with bass & organ from Prive, and backing vox from ORH. I was very happy with the finished collab. I can't see what else can be added, but I'm open to surprises!

Speed Demon

Wounded Souls
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Greeny, here is my bass addition to your song. See if it works for you.

Gene

recorder
Boss eBand JS-8

recorder
Adobe Audition

There is room for all of God's creatures.
Right next to my mashed potatoes.

Flash Harry

Oh man, this track just gives me goose bumps. Still superb!
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Blooby

Said this several times...  Probably my favorite tune on Songcrafters. I'm going to talk to John about potentially covering this.

Still great.

Blooby

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

kenny mac

Great great song ,would like to work on this one ,the spider sense is tingling on this.  ;D

Jarle

Beautiful song. Thank you for posting the video so I could discover this gem.

JOA
recorder
Boss BR-800