Moma Knows Best

Started by The Gobi Desert Canoe Club, July 23, 2010, 02:20:30 PM

mama knows best 1
Time:
0:00
Volume:
I Hate to say it but I quite like this one, tell me what you think.........Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

SE

What,s not like, really nice rhythm and vox with a story, loved the listen.
recorder
Boss BR-80

lg

This is great Willie!
I too loved it & I downloaded it to my mp3 player as well.

LG
nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

Donkeydoo

there ain't no doubt moma knows best.  She knows this is the best song in the world.  This is WOW, awesome, magic, superb, aint know doubt she produced a musical wizard.  what happened to the ending i was swinging my partner then it stopped.  Run out of mega bits on the upload?  Great song.

Sorry DD I was going to do my usual lead break break fade And I dropped my pick and hit the strings. So, quick stop to halt total f*ck up.  Sorry....... Wilie   
recorder
Boss BR-800

Gnasty

Great groovy tune WW! I like your vocals and great guitars altogether!!

This kinda reminds me of Alabama...That`s a great thing!! ;D
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Donkeydoo

I modified it when you replied. imao.  Thats whats makes it a great song the little bits we all f**K up on.  Actually i'm quite good at that.  F**king up that is.

OsCKilO

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

OsCKilO

I am in Love with this song!

Such a Laid back yet Bad ass Vibe!

Vox are sublime!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

hardlock

Great song!  Fix the ending and you have a total hit!  Dug the vocal double and subdued leads.  Kept the engine running throughout keeping total interest in the story. 

Nice production.  BTW, what the heck am I hearing on the left that sound like a chug or something?  I assume it's a guitar choked rhythm part but whatever it is it gives a great vib and drive to the song.
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure