Yngvi

Started by yngvi, July 22, 2010, 12:20:35 PM

yngvi

Hi

I am a music fan of very long standing, 'born again' musician (twice) currently playing bass, singing lead and backing with my son in the course of his recording projects aimed at finding him a band to play with in North West UK/Merseyside.

I play an Ibanez SR-300 bass.  We record with a BR-900 CD Mark 2/Samson condenser mic.  I mostly DI and use the on-board bass amp sims.

I am at best a 'fill-in' singer and I hope to find some good vocalists to add quality to some original songs we are working on/and some covers which are too difficult for me to even attempt.

Nice to meet you all and I look forward to posting.
Idiot Savant

Tony W

Glad to have you on board. I have an Ibanez SR 300 as well, mine's red. I don't play it nearly as much as I should, I'm fairly new to music, and decided a bass would look good in the guitar rack.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Greeny

Welcome aboard. This is a great place with some great people. It'll definitely make you want to do more music...

djbride

Welcome,
I am sure your time here will be well spent.
This is a great site with friendly, helpful people.

Dave
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_music.cfm?bandID=1049425

"Rock is dead they say, Long Live Rock, be it dead or alive"    P. Townsend

peterp

Welcome from Canada!

recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Quote from: - Newton Minow, head of FCC 1961"Television, America's vast wasteland"

Welcome, I've only been in this forum for a little over six months and I've learnt more, heard more and seen more music performed than I had in the previous ten years. This is a good site.......Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

chapperz66

Hi Yngvi

This is a cool place to hang around - and most people don't bite.

Paul

pjd1

Hi Welcome from Liverpool in your,e neck of the woods !! you will love it hear !!

Dunny
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8