Blue Moon Inn

Started by Black Mary, July 18, 2010, 04:31:31 PM

chapperz66

Heavy Man!  Love it. Love the harmony guitar section - "Rock Bottom Lead" - are you a UFO fan?

I'm not that Paul Chapman BTW  ;)

I'm not even slightly Welsh.

Paul Chapman

Black Mary

LMAO Chapperz U sussed my subtle clue ha! U'r not him? Nah I've heard your stuff. He couldn't keep up with the prog metal U create my friend.
kingliggermusic

chapperz66

Quote from: Black Mary on July 19, 2010, 08:09:15 AMLMAO Chapperz U sussed my subtle clue ha! U'r not him?

Have you heard him with Lone Star?  "The Bells of Berlin" is a all time desert island disc of mine.  He was (and probably still is) a fine guitar player but following Michael Schenker is a tough gig.  I only got to see UFO once - at the Hammersmith Odeon with Tonka Chapman. It was good but it wasn't "Strangers In The Night" good - if you know what I mean.

Paul

pjd1

You Rock BM !!! love your,e stuff and your,e power and your,e tremendous playing !! you,ve got the lot my friend !!

Dunny
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

Black Mary

Quote from: chapperz66 on July 19, 2010, 08:46:04 AM
Quote from: Black Mary on July 19, 2010, 08:09:15 AMLMAO Chapperz U sussed my subtle clue ha! U'r not him?

Have you heard him with Lone Star?  

Listening now via Utube & yes I'm very familiar with this song. Dunno how tho. Think me mate had the album all those years ago. Yeah he was a great axeman. Big shoes to fill tho, both songwriting & lead playing. I can hear why he replaced the great Schenker. Funny you mention S.I.T.N. Lights Out from that albums comin with me 2 the desert island lol. I can also hear lots of influences for us all here.... And thank you Dunny for that last comment. That's a great compliment & very much appreciated mate.
BM
kingliggermusic

djbride

I really like the main guitar riff and the big guitar sound you have on this.
Great lead and gruff vocals.
Solid blues song.
Nice work.

Dave
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_music.cfm?bandID=1049425

"Rock is dead they say, Long Live Rock, be it dead or alive"    P. Townsend

Jim1970

Great Rockin in your face tune!!

JIM
Now on SoundClick and Reverbnation
http://members.soundclick.com/jmarciniec1970
http://www.reverbnation.com/jamesmarciniec
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Gritter

Solid and "in your face" like Jin from J said! This rocks hard and it's got dirt and grit to spare! ...top notch.

launched

Right on, my man!! Great rockin' badass tune!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

hardlock

Kickin-A - all the way!  Killer piece for sure!
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure