look in the mirror by oldrottenhead

Started by Oldrottenhead, July 16, 2010, 11:41:50 AM

Kenneth

I'm listening to your album as I type James, and I'm going to sound like a broken record here... but i'm in awe , as usual.
"Look in the mirror" is another - pierce you through- song from ORH, full of emotion.

I came to your music only recently, but i'm sure glad I did.
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

pjd1

How do you do that ORH !! when i tinkle it sounds nothing like that !!

All joking apart thats a really good song and you performed it superbly from start to finish . \m/
Brill

Dunny
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Ferryman

This cycled through my playlist this morning and really blew me away again. It's a really effective and emtional piece. So here's a birthday bump for Jim, all round good guy, top notch collaborator, pillar of this site, lyrical genius and sensitive quiet Scots person. OK the latter may not be quite true, but the rest is.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Oldrottenhead

the latter descripton is the most accurate nigel hahahahaha
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann