Do or die :with video (live rough mix)

Started by OsCKilO, July 15, 2010, 07:20:24 PM

Bluesberry

So good it needs a lot of repeat listens in a darkened room with no furniture, just the floor under your feet and a good stereo.  Bliss.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Flash Harry

fuck me sideways. outstanding all round.

We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Vanncad

Man am I ever glad this got bumped!

This is spectactular T!
You've got such a great emotion in your vocals. I really dig it.
This is a really well-written song brother. I love your tunes. What else can I say?

Holy crap Gnasty - that solo is off the chain! Geez man, it sounds like you grabbed Lionna Boyd by the short hairs and gave her an 8-finger pull!

P.S. - That vid froze my I.E. up 2x??? I ended up checking it out on YouTube and it froze at the 2:55 mark. Anyways, I will re-boot and check it out tomorrow. Looked freakin' awesome from what I saw of it! (I'm a big fan of "Deadliest Catch")

THIS IS  A FANTASTIC SONG GUYS!!!!!!!
It ain't pretty being easy.

Okay to Cover

Gnasty

Quote from: Vanncad on November 07, 2010, 05:59:18 PMMan am I ever glad this got bumped!

This is spectactular T!

THIS IS  A FANTASTIC SONG GUYS!!!!!!!

This song is ALL Thareks and i had know Freakin clue he did a video for this till now.

I have to say that this video has brought a tear to my eye cause i haven`t heard this song in a long while and forgot how wicked this song is. It is my fav by you Tharek and i`m so glad you asked me to play for you on this. In fact i owe you for letting me play on this. It brought out another piece of me i didn`t realize i had.  One of these days we will meet and jam for a long while.

That ship scene is so perfect for the song and is an excellent revelation of how life really is for all of us. We gotta ride those waves. Do or Die!!

Thanks for this..Love ya bro!! ;D
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

FuzzFace

Wow... this is breathtaking.  Powerful stuff.

Gnasty

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity