Do or die :with video (live rough mix)

Started by OsCKilO, July 15, 2010, 07:20:24 PM

Bluesberry

A true gift that what Tharek has.  Gnasty thats some wickedly beautiful acoustic solo action.  It has a medieval or latin flair to it which works perfect.  You have been holding out.  I want more of your acoustic playing!!!!  Give us an acoustic song Gnasty, pretty please.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

launched

Sweet Jesus, Eman that is badass!!  Can believe how good that was and how well it fit in with the song too.

Amazing acoustic shredding!!!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Oldrottenhead

that is a mighty fine addition gnasty to an already mighty fine song.  yup badass. magic.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Nelson

Holy smokes Gnasty, that solo was OH So Nasty.

-Nelson
recorder
Reaper

recorder
Boss BR-600

Gnasty

Thanks everyone! I always wanted to be a part of Tharek`s music somehow since i`ve been on here, and now i`m very grateful he let me do this. His acoustic skills and singing on this are incredible in my books!!!

Quote from: Bluesberry on July 18, 2010, 03:59:48 PMA true gift that what Tharek has.  Gnasty thats some wickedly beautiful acoustic solo action.  It has a medieval or latin flair to it which works perfect.  You have been holding out.  I want more of your acoustic playing!!!!  Give us an acoustic song Gnasty, pretty please.

Thanks BB..Yes i have an acoustic instrumental i`ve been working on ,and hope to have it done as soon as i get the time.  :) So yes ..more to come!!!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Greeny

Cor blimey. Stone the crows and all that jazz. This is stunning. And the Gnasty acoustic solo is jaw-dropping incredible. What a talented team-up! Tharek... your vocals get better and better. Oozing with confidence.

Saijinn Maas

Been outta the loop here for a bit, so I am just getting to this now...

Frickin badass T!!! Great playing indeed. Then I was about to comment, and I see Gnasty added some playing...  Oh crap! Just incredible!  *speechless*

Tony W

Jesus Eric. That was fucking awesome.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

OsCKilO

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Geir

Indeed it does, and on one of many of my favourite Tharek tunes as well.

Great vid T.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........