Do or die :with video (live rough mix)

Started by OsCKilO, July 15, 2010, 07:20:24 PM

Redler

Stunning, melodic folk song and a new Osckilo classic, Tharek!! Brilliant!!!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Geir

Tharek you are just too good !!!!

Just fantastic. I've been listening to this quite a lot now, aleady on piPod, and I've been trying to figure out your secret. But I'm lost .... you are just one brilliant talented songwriter and performer. As mentioned this one could have a big powerful arrangement but the song would still shine through. Cause it's the song that's great. And the fact that you also perform this "live" and that we still hear the big sound of a full orchestra, just says that you are one helluva performer as well!! Do you hear the "big sound" when you make this music or do you write it as a "folk-song" ... either way ... just keep on ... this is THE GOOD STUFF !!!!!

When you get the recognition you deserve, I'm gonna brag about knowing you from back in 2009 !!!!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Jim1970

AWESOME!!!
You have transformed into a GREAT Performer!!
You were always a Great musician!!!!

jim
Now on SoundClick and Reverbnation
http://members.soundclick.com/jmarciniec1970
http://www.reverbnation.com/jamesmarciniec
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Bluesberry

Great song Tharek, you have a definite style man.  Full on song man, full on.  This fits into the great tradition of English folk, lyrically stunning.  Words can't encapsulate the greatness that is this song.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Gnasty

Do or Die
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Tharek asked me to throw an acooostique solo thingy on this already Beautiful song, so i didnt have much time but came up with this.

Gotta get used to acoustic soloing ;D

Hope you like bro...enjoy everyone!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

OsCKilO

Holy Shit!!!

That is Just Fucking Amazing Bro!!!!!!!

I am at a loss for words...

That is some serious lead bro!!!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

mr2kewl

i was apprehensive to listen to any changes to this beautiful piece thinking that it would be spoiled. but, put two talented musicians together and the result is...

SHEER BRILLIANCE

well done gentleman!!

8)
"Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted" Bill Laswell         "Jazz is not dead, it just smells funny" Frank Zappa

wandering aimlessly around as: Mr2Kewl - The Kewl Trio - Mr2Kewl Quartet and The Total Chaos Orchestra

Gary F

Icing on the cake!!!  Great songwriting T !!! Awesome guitar G !!!!
A wonderful job guys!!!

Gary

Ferryman

Another wonderful piece Tharek, you are really creating some pretty complex stuff now. Your guitar playing has progressed amazingly and your vox are always very strong now. This is another strong song in the composition and the lyrics, and the performance is fantastic. Sounds pretty good for a live recording as well. Wow, you are on fire!!!

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR