Man of the morning fog

Started by Halem, July 14, 2010, 10:11:49 PM

Halem

Man of the morning fog
Time:
0:00
Volume:

Alright guys, the sinister stuff comes down the road. :-X

Here i try myself in genre of let's say horror movie soundtrack. Texas Chainsaw Massacre style, lets say. So if you don't like chainsaws(cmon everyone love chainsaws) or screaming people or you've got kids around just don't turn it on, really, i tried to sound realistic messing up with all those freesound.org samples. Btw i want to tell one funny thing about those, but it'll not be funny until you hear the song, i think, so i don't say it right now.

I repeat, don't turn it on if there are kids, grandma or chainsaw-haters around.

Geir

Fantastic track Halem !!

Love the beautiful, spooky vibe of it.

Progtastic !!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

mr2kewl

what a kick ass and take names tune!!!

great production and the sounds tell the whole story.

8)
"Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted" Bill Laswell         "Jazz is not dead, it just smells funny" Frank Zappa

wandering aimlessly around as: Mr2Kewl - The Kewl Trio - Mr2Kewl Quartet and The Total Chaos Orchestra

Greeny

This is fucking awesome! Absolutely stunning guitar playing throughout, and the classical intro / outro is mind-blowingly good. It sounds a bit like the classical Spanish 'Alhambra' piece a bit. You are clearly trained in such things! But I love that descending chord part best of all... especially the second part when it's goes all the way down to hell! I'd say this one's a bit of a msterpiece!

chapperz66

More samples than you can shake a stick at!  Love it.  Evil!!!!

Paul

Tony W

This is straight ear candy to me. I loved every second of it, and will most definitely be putting it on the piepod.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

dasilvasings

I liked it too. The bass part reminds me The Cramps' Goo goo muck... oh when the sun goes down, and moon goes up...
recorder
Boss Micro BR

A wonderfully dark piece, reminded me a little of Al di Meola. Top of it's genre. Willie 
recorder
Boss BR-800

Tangled Wires

That classical guitar intro is stunning and the rest of it is just as good.

Unbelievable imagination and talent to come up with something like this, it is off the scale!

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Flash Harry

What a great fun track. It's superb!
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.