Look what fell in by mail this morning!

Started by Bro, July 10, 2010, 08:39:34 AM

Bro

A T-Rex Alberta (Modded).

Anyway, just wanted to say, if you have the chance to check some T-Rex gear out, do it. I'm really happy with my new T-Rex and most of their products sounds great! + They'r handmade in Denmark, and taking that into consideration, then they are quite cheap!
If you loose track over a chord progression, play as fast as you possibly can. Nobody will know. Thats how they invented bebop.

Greeny

Looking forward to hearing what you do with this! T-Rex pedals have a very good reputation. I'm not sure they're considered very cheap here in the UK (compared to Boss pedals etc), but I've always seen great reviews.

Geir

Danish electronics have never been know to be cheap, but usually of very high quality. Also read quite a few good reviews on the T-rex pedals. What are the modifications you've had done to this one?
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Bro

Quote from: Geir on July 12, 2010, 03:19:10 AMDanish electronics have never been know to be cheap, but usually of very high quality. Also read quite a few good reviews on the T-rex pedals. What are the modifications you've had done to this one?
Havn't modded it myself, don't quite have the know-how to do that sort of stuff.. yet.
I bought it used, so got it quite cheap. The mod is a ekstra channel, that only has a gain knob. So it is quite good as a lead boost option, really usefull.
If you loose track over a chord progression, play as fast as you possibly can. Nobody will know. Thats how they invented bebop.

flyon90

I saw one of these at a local shop recently for almost 300 USD.  I guess the handmade pedals are never on the cheap side.