the world keeps turning

Started by Oldrottenhead, September 17, 2008, 05:23:55 PM

64Guitars

Quote from: oldrottenhead on September 19, 2008, 03:30:24 PMi burnt it to cd today and cant stop listening to it go to www.soundclick.com/thebunkbeds and play the song to death it went straight it at no5 we want our 1st no1, so help a couple of old guys out.

I can't stop listening to it either. This is definitely #1 material. Just have to get the word out to enough people to visit SoundClick and play it. If anyone has college-age sons, daughters, nieces, or nephews, be sure to send them a link to the SoundClick page and ask them to have a listen and share the link with their friends. If the link starts circulating in the colleges and universities, the song is bound to reach #1. And maybe not just in the sub-category.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=284905&songID=6900850

By the way, I love the way you transitioned the word "hell" between the second verse and the second chorus. Lyrically, it's the end of the verse. But, musically, it seems to be the beginning of the chorus. Sounds great!

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Oldrottenhead

world keeps turning barack mix
Time:
0:00
Volume:
QuoteBy the way, I love the way you transitioned the word "hell" between the second verse and the second chorus. Lyrically, it's the end of the verse. But, musically, it seems to be the beginning of the chorus. Sounds great!
it wasnt intentional but now you point it out hell.i wish it was
i'm toying with putting barack obama on the fade out to compliment with martin luther king.
i'm lying im not toying ive actually done it, this ones for hoops mom.

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

world keeps turning barack and 64mix-
Time:
0:00
Volume:
oops
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Flash Harry

I admit, I thought it may have over cheese'd the pizza.

I was wrong.

Post it.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

Mudhut

Well done guys, that is a classy song. The production is fantastic. I might have to stick this on my ipod. Good stuff  :) :)
Keep on rocking in the free world :)

hooper

Still at #2 on the chart again today.
Wonder how many more plays it would take to get it up to #1???
 ;D  ;D  ;D
www.soundclick.com/thebunkbeds
recorder
Tascam DP-24
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Boss Micro BR
'If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?' - TSE

Oldrottenhead

a concerted effort is needed song is getting about 50 plays a day
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

64Guitars

Quote from: hooper on September 22, 2008, 01:46:49 PMStill at #2 on the chart again today.

Yes, it's still #2 in the Pop Punk sub-genre, but it's at #12 in Alternative. That's a BIG jump from where it started. I don't remember the exact position but I think it might have been in the 90s.

SoundClick only counts unique IP addresses on a daily basis. So I keep turning off my modem, waiting 2 or 3 minutes, then turning it back on. This gets me a new IP address from my ISP. Then I go back to SoundClick and play the song again. I must have done that 10 to 20 times yesterday. Maybe if we all do that, we can get it to #1 in Alternative.   :)

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

64Guitars

Congratulations Ken and Jim! It made it to #1 in Pop Punk. However, it dropped one position to #13 in Alternative. I'd like to see it at least make the Top 10 there, if not #1.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website