'Wounded Souls'

Started by Greeny, September 17, 2008, 06:53:19 AM

Blooby

I got a hankering for this song again so I had to stop by.  Love the arrangement here.

Still my fav.

Blooby

Flash Harry

We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Burtog

Bumps are a great idea!

This is a great song, love the 'smoothlead'. I agree with a comment of a bit like Neil Finn or if anyone has heard him Liam Finn.

Top tune Tim!
recorder
Boss BR-800

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

des0free

I am a huge, huge fan of this song.  In fact, it is probably my favorite Tim Green song among a bunch that I listen to regularly.  Sometimes I scroll through song folders on my pi-phone going "hmmm... should I listen to this or that Beatles again ... nah, nah, can't do that today ... hmmm,  hmmm, ... Ah, what's that ... Oh, Tim Green ... yeah, yeah, that's the ticket"

I hope he is working on his next album -- or, if he is not actively working on it, I hope his subconscious is working on it.  Because there is a mega-load of talent in there.

By the way, I wish I knew the chords to this song.  I haven't learned how to decode chords by ear, so when wanting to try to play a song I usually rely on them being posted somewhere online.
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Zoom R24
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Blooby

Quote from: Blooby on August 01, 2010, 05:52:09 AMApparently, it's going to be my job to bump this every few months or so. I must say this is probably my favorite tune that has come out of this site, certainly the one I come back to the most.

I just thought any newbies deserved a crack at listening to this.

The chorus just kills me every time.

Cheers.

Blooby

Blooby

Hilary

Oh thanks Blooby - this is quality . . .
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Oldrottenhead

posted 5 years ago today and still as powerful
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Kenny B

Quote from: oldrottenhead on September 17, 2013, 08:58:49 AMposted 5 years ago today and still as powerful

Oh yeah!!!  Simply wonderful!!!
recorder
Zoom MRS-1266
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Johnbee

Impressive drum work.  Are then drums from the BAR too?
Radio ready for sure.  This SHOULD be on the radio!  Greeny, you're still one of the best writers here.
 :)

By and large, jazz has always been like the kind of a man you wouldn't want your daughter to associate with.

-Duke Ellington

OK to cover but please let me know first.  Thanks!