'Wounded Souls'

Started by Greeny, September 17, 2008, 06:53:19 AM

Prive

Hey!!! here i am, sorry for these days i¡ve been off, lots of work here but i read the forum every day.
I'm working in some things here but tomorrow you could have news from me.
About it, i really like your music but i don't know how you feel about i'm adding basses to all your song posted, i think, if you like it the way you upload it who i am to change it, unless you post it at the collaboration section.
I repeat, i love your work and i respect you, i really like the songs the way you post it, i like it too with bass.
If you ask for some bass i'm happy to join but i don't want to invade your creative field.
Sorry about my english, maybe i don't express myself as i want.

Saludos, Marcelo.
Music, music and three times music!!!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR

Oldrottenhead

hey with missed you marcello
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Greeny

Quote from: Prive on September 19, 2008, 08:43:45 PMIf you ask for some bass i'm happy to join but i don't want to invade your creative field.

Everything you've done so far on my songs has so good that it would be easy to let you play on ALL of them!  :)

Hooper's right - this song needs a bass, so I'll add it to the collaboration thread and hope you find some time and inspiration to make it sound better.

lg

Greeny this IS one of the best songs I have ever heard!
I have played this for 3 of my girl friends and they absolutely love
your style and voice and the emotion you impart!
Damn Man, why isn't this on the radio???
LG
nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

The Reverend 48

Thanks lg for bumping this up........
It is a truly beautiful song...puts me in mind of "Snow Patrol"..

Bluesberry

I know I can't say enough about how great this guys songs are.  Its magic for sure.  Go Greeny go, we will see you on the Brit awards before this is all over.  I also like how he takes the time to listen and comment an every thing posted on here (in spite of writing 5 songs a week), what a fella. ;)

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Greeny

Thanks guys. I've done so much stuff in the last 6 months since I bought my BR, that this one seems like it was done a long time ago. But I'll never take this song for granted. There is some real emotion in these lyrics, for the very special lady in my life. When you really mean it, it shows. This song will always mean a great deal to me, and I rank it right up there with the ones I'm most proud of. Very happy to see it 'live' again... so thanks for the lift and kind words, lg  :)

Greeny

Quote from: Bluesberry on January 24, 2009, 10:43:20 AMI also like how he takes the time to listen and comment an every thing posted on here (in spite of writing 5 songs a week), what a fella. ;)

Listening is so important. It inspires and sparks little ideas you wouldn't ordinarily have. This place is incredible for that - It's a hotbed of eclectic talent right across the musical spectrum. And the kind of feedback you can get is just the icing on the cake. I really appreciate all the kind words you've given me, Bluesberry - you have no idea how motivating they've been...  :)

lg

nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

Greeny

Quote from: lg on September 27, 2009, 09:49:34 AMBump

LG

Thanks Larry! I played this live last week... one of my top 5! This was the original, raw version. The final one with Prive and ORH is here...

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=6898095