The Psychic Octopus Does it again

Started by SE, July 07, 2010, 03:38:43 PM

SE

The psychic octopus has predicted the result again,before the game it predicted Spain would win and so it happened, in my mind the Germans could not lose, but the old octopus said different, watch to see who will win the world cup.
recorder
Boss BR-80

Oldrottenhead

in aboot 2 weeks time im gonna be eating grilled octopus aff the bbq in corfu mmmmmm ma fave
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Flash Harry

Tim keeps the psychic octopus in a jar by his door......
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Greeny

Quote from: Flash Harry on July 08, 2010, 05:30:58 AMTim keeps the psychic octopus in a jar by his door......

'Tis true!

The bloody thing won't tell me who's going to win the 3:40 at Newmarket though.

And it must be where I got the lyric for my song 'Building 11' from:

Migdet nuns on the seventh floor
Keeping octopi in a tank by the door....

Flash Harry

Quote from: Greeny on July 08, 2010, 05:53:29 AMThe bloody thing won't tell me who's going to win the 3:40 at Newmarket though.

It's because it's not Your mate.....
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

SE

Was listening to the radio, the German zoo keeper said it had nine brains, now I know how Greeny can write all those cool tunes.
recorder
Boss BR-80

SE

Paul the psychic octopus has predicted Spain will win the world cup,so no Dutch celebrations, so I know where my substantial bet is going, viva espania. 
recorder
Boss BR-80

SE

Paul the octopus has done it again, Spain win the World Cup and well deserved too, the Dutch where far too negative.
recorder
Boss BR-80

Tangled Wires

Quote from: side effect on July 11, 2010, 03:50:42 PMPaul the octopus has done it again, Spain win the World Cup and well deserved too, the Dutch where far too negative.

and pretty violent too!!

Iniesta is pure class

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Gnasty

Well done for Spain but enough with the f*^&in Octopus.

Its just picking a 50/50 chance. Its cool that it picked it right everytime but it being psychic?

Its ridiculous!! LOL

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity