"Once again" Osckilo & Geir

Started by Geir, July 06, 2010, 09:55:38 AM

mike

How the hell did you do this Tharek?
I remember your friend Owen talking about the Sibelius programme - did you use this or something like it for the strings or what did you use? - I want it.  As for the singing - just fabulous Geir.   Your voice here sounds like you get through two cigarette lighters a day.  Pure quality.

Mike

Gnasty

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Gnasty

Tharek, ONCE AGAIN you have blown me away again bro...How you making music like this?

Sensational to say the least

And Geir i never heard your voice that strong. Gave me total goosebumps!!!

Out of 10, it`s an 11 for the best collab!! It`s like i`m in  the clouds

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

lg

Light & Intense at the same time!!!!!
Wow, great vox Geir to a sensational musical composition.
Wonderful collab guys!

LG
nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

Greeny

I love the juxtaposition of the classical strings with the raw, primal vocal. The tabla-esque percussion works a treat too. The way the songs builds then falls away again is stunning. Awesome stuff.

All the above, I won't repeat the superlatives but this has to rate in the top three of all the posts I've listened to since I joined the site. Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

joedonner2001

QuoteThe music was not what I was expecting but then the vocals came in and they weren't what I was expecting for the music and then I listened and by the end I was like... Wow.

Agreed - the song takes you by surprise and by the end you're completely captivated and have to give it another listen.

This is genius.

Tony W

Tharek's music on this is brilliant. I love this kind of stuff. Geir, the vocals are superb. This is a massive WOW.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Facemask93

Outragously brilliant in all ways , absolutely fabulous you guys , bravo , bravo , bravo

Rob

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper

FuzzFace

What a soaring cross-dimensional fusion of sounds.

Reminds me of Tea Party -- more in spirit than in sound -- the Canadian rock group who popularized Moroccan Roll.

This is what it's all about.