Send Justin Bieber to North Korea!

Started by Greeny, July 06, 2010, 02:24:06 AM

henwrench

The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Speed Demon

It was probably a molotov cocktail with a bad fuse. Dang. Another failed attempt at improving the music.

recorder
Boss eBand JS-8

recorder
Adobe Audition

There is room for all of God's creatures.
Right next to my mashed potatoes.

AndyR

Very interesting...

I've heard of this Bieber chappie, and the fuss that gets made... but I hadn't ever heard anything of his. I've just played the video at the start of this thread (didn't watch it after the first 20 seconds or so, cos I was reading the thread instead...)

It's... well, it's just cute pop music. I wouldn't want to buy it or hear it too often myself, but I can hear that it's very good for what it is. I'd actually say it's good pop music, in the same vein as David Cassidy, Donny, etc (and I didn't particularly like them at the time - my sister did, though)

Why do we all get so uptight and diss the successful music/artistes we don't like? (I do too, but I try not to put it in writing too often). It's good music doing the job it was designed to do. If someone on here had helped their own kid create it and then posted it on here... we'd all be falling over ourselves saying how good it was...

The other night I was watching the BBC4 program about Nile Rogers - and I saw how Chic's hits dried up as a result of a "disco sucks" movement. I was flabbergasted... But, at the time, I probably would have said "disco sucks" as well... The thing is, actually, it didn't...

Slightly more melancholy after reading this thread than I was when I got up this morning :(
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

(Studio 68c 6x6)
   All that I need
Is just a piece of paper
To say a few lines
Make up my mind
So she can read it later
When I'm gone

- BRM Gibb

AndyR is on

The Shoebox Demos Vol 1
FAWM 2022 Demos
Remasters Vol 1

Burtog

Quote from: Greeny on July 06, 2010, 08:09:50 AMHe's the f*cking c*unting c*unt-bag harbinger of doom. Grrrr. P*ss-flaps. Mumble mumble.

you forgot wan*er!
recorder
Boss BR-800

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Rata-tat-tat

Quote from: oldrottenhead on April 10, 2013, 01:49:19 PMbut hard ass nails  ;D ;D ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1xQotKVbu0

Go back to America??? I thought he was Canadian... Damn U.S. gets blame for everything... NEWS FLASH JUSTIN BEIBER IS REALLY FROM ICELAND!!! LOL
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Gnasty

Hahaha! That vid is hilarious! You know i can`t say that i`d like paparazzi either.

That`s assault he said? What a slimeball he sounds like too.

That`s assault! Yeah but you were in our way ...Hahaha ...classic!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity