Send Justin Bieber to North Korea!

Started by Greeny, July 06, 2010, 02:24:06 AM

Mojo1961

You know what's worse than bieber, it's his fans.

I wish my job was drowning Justin bieber fans. I would have the biggest smile on face, except weekends 'cause those would be my days off.

Damn dark chapter in Canada's history, he's an embarrassment to most of Canada. Can't wait to see him on some rehab reality show.

Martin

recorder
Boss BR-600

Oldrottenhead

my daughters will want to drown you if they ever read this lmfao
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

SE

Just another teenage sensation, can anyone remember David Cassidy,David Essex, or even the Beatles, in my ears I may want take this guy to the highest court in the land, in my world even if one person liked one of my tunes that an achivement, the Beiber,s got millions, I rest my case.
recorder
Boss BR-80

Mojo1961

ORH luckily the medical condition of bieberitis is not a lifelong affliction, your daughters will outgrow it, except for the shame, that will require years of expensive therapy.  ;)   Of course the next generation will probably have a worse affliction, but thank god age cures some things!

SE, you have to look at it this way, Ford sells a lot of cars, sort of like bieber selling lots of records, but wouldn't you rather have a quality song, something akin to a Bentley. Problem is bieber can afford a Bentley, and we're stuck with Fords...hows that for justice?!!

recorder
Boss BR-600

SE

recorder
Boss BR-80

64Guitars

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

dasilvasings

He had a concert in Lisbon yesterday.

No, of course I didn't go!
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Speed Demon

I like the picture of the fireworks. Hopefully, Justin died in the blast. Anybody bother to look for the body?

I didn't think so.

The poor man's Micheal Jackson.

recorder
Boss eBand JS-8

recorder
Adobe Audition

There is room for all of God's creatures.
Right next to my mashed potatoes.

Speed Demon

Bubble gum snapping at its worst.

Lets show our love for Justin.
Ask every mom on earth with a new-born baby to send him their shitty diapers. All at once.

A few gallons of wino puke would also be a nice gift.

recorder
Boss eBand JS-8

recorder
Adobe Audition

There is room for all of God's creatures.
Right next to my mashed potatoes.