Send Justin Bieber to North Korea!

Started by Greeny, July 06, 2010, 02:24:06 AM

Greeny

I must be old and out of touch. I can't understand why he's playing 'Scissors Paper Rock' in every single photo, and why he always sticks with 'scissors'....  :D

Greeny

It's good to see these old schoolyard games back in fashion though... lol

Oldrottenhead

i think we should have a justin beiber festival, get him on the list 64.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

just watched that video i take back what i said about having a beiber festival. if bill hicks was alive today he could do a 6 hour show on this kid.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Migs

at least he has a good knowledge of geography - not

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkKqihEUmH4

... this is why 12 year olds should be in school ...
Fender 50s Reissue Tele (Mex) - blonde
Takamine EF-389 12 String Accoustic/Electric
Peavey Bandit 75; VOX AC30
Boss ME 50; Boss Micro BR; Kaossilator !

s.w.goatlips

Maybe they should bring him back to Australia. Up north there is a locust plague and a big problem with feral camels. Chances are he could make a locusts' head explode with those little ditties. If not, maybe a camel might think he's cute and pork him to bits.
Frustration is my middle name.

Migs

NEWS FLASH ! ! !   - - -  Oh  My  God ! ! !   - - - NEWS FLASH ! ! !
LOS ANGELES — Justin Bieber may be a teen idol to millions of women, but the 16-year-old Canadian star is keeping his dating life on the straight and narrow — according to his mom.

"He's expressed his desire to stay pure and honor women and treat women with respect," his mom, Pattie Mallette, said in a clip from E!

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/38146395/ns/today-entertainment/

Isn't it a bit difficult for a boy to lose his virginity before he hits pubery though ?
Fender 50s Reissue Tele (Mex) - blonde
Takamine EF-389 12 String Accoustic/Electric
Peavey Bandit 75; VOX AC30
Boss ME 50; Boss Micro BR; Kaossilator !

peterp

UgH Brain hurt.

I know a nice mosquito ridden area around Cape Churchill (Canada) that might have a way to deal with these teen ding dongs.
Put them all out on nice ice floes and let them float out to feed the starving polar bears ( or mosquitoes not sure which is bigger up north :D )

But if they accidentally "sang" that might be considered cruelty to the animals though.

recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Quote from: - Newton Minow, head of FCC 1961"Television, America's vast wasteland"