Send Justin Bieber to North Korea!

Started by Greeny, July 06, 2010, 02:24:06 AM

cuthbert

Ah ha ha ha!! I like how you slipped in a teen idol shot of Flight of the Conchords in there, Sandy!  :D
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Bluesberry

Quote from: cuthbert on July 06, 2010, 04:58:29 PMAh ha ha ha!! I like how you slipped in a teen idol shot of Flight of the Conchords in there, Sandy!  :D
Just to see if we were paying attention.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Gnasty

I am embare-assed to say he spawned from this country.

The only reason i know of him is cuz of my teenage girl. I guess he was found on Youtube. I don`t know what`s worse?? Him singing, or these gangstas from the hood who have supposedly grew up in the projects and have guns and shot each other singing their so original backup rap shit with these teen pop bubblegum stars. You decide!

I agree with Sandy that its not made for us ,but the way the tabloids kill teen stars, this poor kid will be hooked on crystal meth by next year....GUARANTEED!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Migs

Fender 50s Reissue Tele (Mex) - blonde
Takamine EF-389 12 String Accoustic/Electric
Peavey Bandit 75; VOX AC30
Boss ME 50; Boss Micro BR; Kaossilator !

OsCKilO

Quote from: Greeny on July 06, 2010, 08:06:11 AM
Quote from: oldrottenhead on July 06, 2010, 02:44:48 AMlmao,

however up until now i had never heard of him, maybe its his own pr people doing this.

See if you can get past 20 seconds without wanting to ram his f*cking vocoder down his throat, or falling into deep, deep despair at the state of the western world and the arrival of music at a new pus-oozing corporate low, lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kffacxfA7G4

Ludacris .... ???  And bieber ???

The Guru's  have gone all out on this one...

What next?

A collab with Peaches?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXiFuU7X_Fo

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Gritter

QuoteWhat next?

A collab with Peaches?

...well she's another Canadian eh!

T.C. Elliott

This is kind of funny that I was on a chat with some songwriters today and the same subject was broached. In fact I voted 3 times to send him to N. Korea... I was almost obsessed. Israel was only 3k votes behind at the time.

My daughter is 17 and likes this guy/dude/wannabe. I hate his pictures .. that stupid young pouty look.. If I were his age I'd wanna punch him in the face.

FARK had a headline that read "I don't know what a Bieber is but it's voice is breaking." I got a kick out of that.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

Gnasty

LMFAO! That link cracked me up that Greeeny posted!

It is not known if Kim Jong-il is a fan of Justin Bieber's music

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

chapperz66

Like ORH, I'd never heard of this lad either.  If only it had remained so.

Then again, based on the little bit of Youtube that I suffered, I wouldn't have said that he was much worse than the majority of what passes for popular music these days.

It's the sort of thing that I would ignore rather than hate.

Paul

Tony W

I watched the video twice. It's like swallowing a golf ball, it wasn't fun, but I thought it could be done.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR