Send Justin Bieber to North Korea!

Started by Greeny, July 06, 2010, 02:24:06 AM

Greeny

Looks like everyone has got it in for the little twerp...  :D

He wanted people to vote on where he should perform. They're voting alright... lol

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/10506482.stm

Oldrottenhead

lmao,

however up until now i had never heard of him, maybe its his own pr people doing this.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Flash Harry

Shame it's restricted to this planet....
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Greeny

Quote from: oldrottenhead on July 06, 2010, 02:44:48 AMlmao,

however up until now i had never heard of him, maybe its his own pr people doing this.

See if you can get past 20 seconds without wanting to ram his f*cking vocoder down his throat, or falling into deep, deep despair at the state of the western world and the arrival of music at a new pus-oozing corporate low, lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kffacxfA7G4

Greeny

He's the f*cking c*unting c*unt-bag harbinger of doom. Grrrr. P*ss-flaps. Mumble mumble.

Geir

oh my oh my ... the "wonders" of technology ....

I say send him to his parents ... let him do a concert in their backyard without pitch-correction
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Greeny

A concert for Kim il Jong without pitch correction...

GET VOTING! lol

Gritter

He's not so bad...just misunderstood...You haters don't seem to understand that he's not there for you as you are not a tweenie girl or pre-tweenie boy. Every generation needs its teen idol and they only last a few years before they are out of their teens and become second rate actors, tabloid darlings or reality TV stars.

Give poor Justin a break and go read the Twilight saga!

SE

Hey Sandy,s got a point, they all come and go, but f*ck me 16 secs was my max.
recorder
Boss BR-80

Migs

Quote from: Geir on July 06, 2010, 08:10:08 AMI say send him to his parents ... let him do a concert in their backyard without pitch-correction

It's all his mother's fault!  She had sex with the devil when she was 18, produced this spawn of the devil, bought him a guitar and then poseted him singing on Youtube.

Anyway, where is that Canadia Day thread again?  I want to post links to my favourite Canadian singer there.  Not only is he my favourite Canadian singer, he has also been the trigger for my favourite new website ... 1esbians who look like justin bieber.
Fender 50s Reissue Tele (Mex) - blonde
Takamine EF-389 12 String Accoustic/Electric
Peavey Bandit 75; VOX AC30
Boss ME 50; Boss Micro BR; Kaossilator !