Happy Canada Day everybody. What is your favorite Canadian music?

Started by Bluesberry, July 01, 2010, 07:40:36 AM

Gnasty

QuoteI use to celebrate Canada day with the fireworks & festival in Windsor for years when i lived in the Detroit area!!   Best live fireworks display EVER!!   And much safer on the Canadian side;   damn one could get shot on the Detroit side lol   no kidding....   seriously great party time and shared between the US and Canada over the river !!   Flippin Great !!

Ah yes, memories............

haha..I don`t doubt you Satch, and i bet it`s worse now!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Gnasty

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Gnasty

I don`t like videos but i love this one...This makes me chuckle all the time.I actually like this song too. ;D

SUM 41

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emGri7i8Y2Y
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Bluesberry

Quote from: Gnasty on July 01, 2010, 06:16:16 PMI`m not a huge punk fan but these guys were my favourite punk band of all time!!

The lead singer just recently died..Frankie Venom R.I.P

Superb Gnasty, yes Teanage head, I saw them in my local ice rink in Burlington Ont. with the Dead Kennedy's, yes, my favorite Canadian Punk, that drummer was out-of-site.

Glad you could join us Satch-man, we are having quite the party here, lots of good Canadian beer is flowing tonight.  I am drinking moosehead beer, Canada's oldest independent Brewery, right here in Saint John, real Canadian beer and real Canadian music, you haven't put up your favorite Canadian band yet Satch...

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Bluesberry

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Gnasty

Hmmm..I notice noone put up Alanis Morisette, Bryan Adams, and Nickelcrack. Is this a good thing? Are they banned and if so. i can live with that!  ;)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Bluesberry

Quote from: Gnasty on July 01, 2010, 06:38:50 PMHmmm..I notice noone put up Alanis Morisette, Bryan Adams, and Nickelcrack. Is this a good thing? Are they banned and if so. i can live with that!  ;)
Yes, I set the "shit music" filter at the start of this thread.  Lets not mention Nickleback again... ever.  There, thats better.

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Bluesberry

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Gnasty

This is my favourite Canadian rock song of all time. Big Wreck`s That Song.Couldn`t find a real vid for it!
 These guys rocked for a short time. He`s solo now with Thornley.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4F-Hb46tH0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CfmgYv21f0
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity