Need My Baby Tonight

Started by Bluesberry, June 30, 2010, 06:30:08 PM

FuzzFace

This song has a great vibe.

It's definitely a solid tribute to that rugged seventies on-the-road celebrate-sound rock 'n roll superculture.

Speed Demon

Well done. Excellent story-telling put to music.

Gene

recorder
Boss eBand JS-8

recorder
Adobe Audition

There is room for all of God's creatures.
Right next to my mashed potatoes.

Donkeydoo

This song is dynamite.  Nothing else to say apart from it's bloody good and downloaded.

StephenM

Quote from: Greeny on July 01, 2010, 03:40:41 AMOh Baby! The Les Paul is sounding wonderful, and that raunchy solo is just magnificent. What a toe-tapping belter. Nothing wrong with a bit of guitar-love. I feel that way about my Goldtop too, lol. A cracking track, BB. Loose, confident and expertly done.

I had no idea who Justin Bieber was, so I just check him out on youtube. Twenty seconds was all I could take. What a manufactured little c*nt-wipe. Not proper (or grown-up) music like this sterling track of yours, that's for sure!

me either Greeny.... but this is a random SC bump just because I need a kick in the fanny.... good tune Dave... and the guitars sound amazing... and are played so well... that lead kicks fanny.... I like tunes with baby... down here they call me sugar... at least some of the really nice and lovelies do... I like it... and the folks who don't can just use some nutrasweet...lol.... this was a while back man... the guitars rock... what are there maybe 5 or 6 tracks?... wow.... so much to absorb...

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner