Need My Baby Tonight

Started by Bluesberry, June 30, 2010, 06:30:08 PM

Greeny

Oh Baby! The Les Paul is sounding wonderful, and that raunchy solo is just magnificent. What a toe-tapping belter. Nothing wrong with a bit of guitar-love. I feel that way about my Goldtop too, lol. A cracking track, BB. Loose, confident and expertly done.

I had no idea who Justin Bieber was, so I just check him out on youtube. Twenty seconds was all I could take. What a manufactured little c*nt-wipe. Not proper (or grown-up) music like this sterling track of yours, that's for sure!

Great Rock/Pop and yes, the LP does sound great. Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Tony W

another listen. This one has me hook line and sinker.

Oh Tim,

QuoteI had no idea who Justin Bieber was, so I just check him out on youtube. Twenty seconds was all I could take.

I must be more tolerant. I made it 54 seconds.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Satchwood

Wonderful toe-tapping upbeat tune BB!!  Your vocals sound great on here, and your guitar solos sound sweet !   The background keys fit nice too...
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Facemask93

Top tune Dave , you never dissapoint ,5*****

Rob

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper

JMD2010

Wonderful stuff Dave, and great Les Paul sound.

John

SE

Catchy in the extreme , get that LP  out some more, really enjoyed this, vox and guitar sound so good and that organ fits right in too, a great listen.
recorder
Boss BR-80

launched

Wow, Dave - This is an awesome rockin' song!!

Great playing and I really liked the vocals. Your boy fueled some great inspiration for you here.

Love it!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Bluesberry

Thanks guys, it really means a lot to get the feedback from this site, thank you.  I wanted this one to have that classic early 70's rock vibe, big marshal stacks and Les Pauls, long hair and the best popular music era of them all in my opinion.  Thats that feeling I was trying to honor here, early 70's stadium rock.  It sure felt good making this song, and it really feels good to have my friends and musical peers like it too.  Rock on gents.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

MeanGreenLizard

Catchy rocking tune!
Shouldn't that attract enough 'babies'? ;D