Well I never. Look who's back...!

Started by Greeny, June 30, 2010, 07:23:37 AM

Tony W

Ok, I have no idea who she is, but I watched the entire video.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Greeny

Quote from: Tony W on June 30, 2010, 07:51:07 AMOk, I have no idea who she is, but I watched the entire video.

This probably pre-dated you on this site. It's never left my head. I still find myself randomly singing it from time to time...

Gu Djin

Like I said before - you are proper weird.  No I think I said wierd.

Leigh
Guild Starfire 5, Fender Telecaster, Fender Stratocaster, K Yairi and Walden and a 12 Stagg string acoustic guitar and other music making boxes - including mandolin, bouzouki and 5 string banjo, uke and acoustic bass - a few M-Audio keyboards and a flute - all played and treated with equal love and attention - zoom ut 2 pedal and Logic Pro X

Kevin Mammoth

I stopped watching after a very short time - there's no frigging way I want that song stuck in my head - I'll stick with "Watermelons in Easter Hay" for now, even if I do rearrange it into 4/4 time, philistine that I am....
recorder
Boss BR-1600

There are only 12 notes, how hard can it be?....

Bluesberry

Tim Tim Tim, you are a very bad man, and here I am hung over from all the Canada day fun yesterday, I must resist ... too weak ... must not press play . . .  too weak . . . damn you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand