Hey F*cker (explicit)

Started by Tony W, June 29, 2010, 08:23:42 PM

Pipes

Yeh what a >uckers. Don't know what's worse insurance company steeling your dosh or the .astard who stole your truck.
Hope it's off your chest..
Liked the posting.. music mania rules..
Cheers Nick

pjd1

Loads of room for a amp and a couple of Guitars in the back !!

Dunny
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

Geir

I can relate to your anger Tony, hope I'm luckier with my insurance company than you were!

and ...... WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tony you're the man !!! You are becoming a true songcrafter, and the quality of your songs is way out of proportion with regards to how long you've been in the "business". I see more great songs coming from you on a regular basis now !

The mark of Launched ;) is evident in your harmonies, and that is a great compliment in my book. It's soo fun to see how we all influence eachother on this great site. Many of my songs would not have turned out the way they did if not for the inspiration of great artists on this site and it's a good feeling everytime I hear the same in other posts here.

Keep'em coming Tony !! We want more !!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Bluesberry

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

FuzzFace

Reminds me of a guy who made a big stir with a revenge song.

An airline broke his guitar, he saw the baggage handlers chuck it, but the complaints department wouldn't do anything for him so he wrote a song and put it on You Tube.

They came around after a million-odd hits.  Now the airline shows the You Tube video in their customer service training...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YGc4zOqozo

So you're in good company!

Satchwood

Great emotional burn-off song Tony!!  Angry vocals fit great and the acoustic playing is cool!

I actually do this sort of thing alot (burn off emotions on the guitar), but i've never hit record ~ thanks for sharing, i hope things work out....
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

SE

Hey a great tune love it from the start. Can,t stand f*ckers who exploit hard working people, you know the old saying what goes around, and I hope it comes around quick, well anyway I enjoyed  this very much keep up the good work.
recorder
Boss BR-80

Tony W

Thanks all for the comments.

I got some good news just now. The insurance company has decided to pay, and I didn't even have to get an attorney. I asked my girlfriend to handle negotiations, and I guess her subtle tone and sense of reason are quite a bit more effective than my brute force approach. Lesson learned.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Bluesberry

Quote from: Tony W on July 02, 2010, 07:16:21 AMThanks all for the comments.

I got some good news just now. The insurance company has decided to pay, and I didn't even have to get an attorney. I asked my girlfriend to handle negotiations, and I guess her subtle tone and sense of reason are quite a bit more effective than my brute force approach. Lesson learned.
Maybe it was you writing this song that tipped the scales in your favour? Who knows, they were nervous of all the publicity you were going to get by posting on U-tube and all that.  :D Great news Tony, great to hear this.  Now write a song about how things work out in funny, unexpected ways, and you got a great girl there supporting you.  8)

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Kevin Mammoth

yeah, give 'em heaps TW!!!
recorder
Boss BR-1600

There are only 12 notes, how hard can it be?....