'Nine Lives' - Greeny Original

Started by Greeny, June 23, 2010, 04:51:07 AM

j.g.

I wouldn't say Beach Boys, but it is the usual top class Greeny song. How do you manage to do so many of such a high quality, and work, and still have a sense of humour after watching some of those England games. At least we are on our way to the final now.............ummm. Great song by the way.

Flash Harry

Off the wall Tim. Like it missed the wall. 

How to make a ska not a ska. Magic
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Bluesberry

I can't formulate a coherent response to this song yet (damn red ales), even after a few listens, other than to say "yeah, its good eh, its alright, what you going to do next, love the panned guitars, love the crazy harmonies, really love the lyrics, its the lyrics that get to me with this one the most so far, pretty good stuff mate...  I am going to give it a few more listens and maybe in the cold sober light of morning I will have more to say...

or I could say Off the wall, that fits too...

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

T.C. Elliott

That's a fine arrangement. I really like the distorted guitars and  you have a lot of great melodic moments in the vox. The backup vox is a very nice touch. You've taken a good song and dressed it up in it's Sunday's best to make it even better.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

Gu Djin

Don't really know what to say.  So I'll just say I'll be back for some more plays.

Leigh
Guild Starfire 5, Fender Telecaster, Fender Stratocaster, K Yairi and Walden and a 12 Stagg string acoustic guitar and other music making boxes - including mandolin, bouzouki and 5 string banjo, uke and acoustic bass - a few M-Audio keyboards and a flute - all played and treated with equal love and attention - zoom ut 2 pedal and Logic Pro X

JMD2010

Tony W

This song has a uniquely imprinted Greeny stamp on it, much similar to a mushroom bruise. You can't fight it Tim, you have a style of your own, and I love hearing your work.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

SE

Excellent sound a little different from your norm, but brill all the same.
recorder
Boss BR-80