Short Break

Started by The Gobi Desert Canoe Club, June 18, 2010, 05:42:17 AM

Hi all, will be off line for a week after today. I will be on a narrow boat somewhere near Bath or Bristol on the Kennet and Avon canal. Should be some inspiration to be found cruising with mother nature at a leisurely 4mph. Already looking forward to catching up the following week. Cheers Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Oldrottenhead

have a nice chill out time bath is a lovely part of the world.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Bluesberry

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Tony W

Watch out for these guys:

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Gary F

Have a safe and enjoyable trip Willie!!

Hi All, had a wonderful week on the narrow boat. My word you guys have been prolific, I was on page one last week and now I'm on page four, so much catching up to do.  :D  Will enjoy every minute of it and I hope to post something from Les warner and myself later this week. Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Greeny

Quote from: Willie Wendon on June 30, 2010, 08:45:20 AMHi All, had a wonderful week on the narrow boat. My word you guys have been prolific, I was on page one last week and now I'm on page four, so much catching up to do.  :D  Will enjoy every minute of it and I hope to post something from Les warner and myself later this week. Willie

A week on a narrow boat... as I sit here at work, that sounds like a really good plan. I hope you took your guitar! Welcome back.

Gu Djin

Glad you enjoyed your ditch crawling.

They're great fun, and you use a different reference for time when you're there.  I always plan to do something creative - draw - write - make music or something, but it always turns out the same.  I do nothing except crash out and watch the world go by at a sensible speed.  Get just enough excercise from them darn locks.

Leigh
Guild Starfire 5, Fender Telecaster, Fender Stratocaster, K Yairi and Walden and a 12 Stagg string acoustic guitar and other music making boxes - including mandolin, bouzouki and 5 string banjo, uke and acoustic bass - a few M-Audio keyboards and a flute - all played and treated with equal love and attention - zoom ut 2 pedal and Logic Pro X