Once Bitten

Started by Black Mary, June 18, 2010, 04:57:27 AM

Black Mary

Cheers DD. Nope, When all's said & done, there's nothing wrong. Except the England football team LOL. Now that's a different story haha. :(
kingliggermusic

Gnasty

Now that is a  Freakin powerful song Black Mary, and i agree with everyone on the JP licks.

Great rhythm guitars and lead. Greats hardcore vocals. I wanna practice to sing like you.

This is another gem i`ve downloaded today. Damn this place is just too good for the world ;)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

JMD2010

This is SHIT HOT man.
Great guitar, great everything.

John

Black Mary

Cheers JMD & Gnasty. Glad the vox are ok. Just think 'German' & growl em out ;)
kingliggermusic

T.C. Elliott

Hard riffin rock with awesome vocals. Good playing and good recording. I think I'm gonna have to woodshed.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

Black Mary

Cheers T.C.  ;) I been woodsheddin the guitar this month. I needed it ;D
kingliggermusic

OsCKilO

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Vanncad

Great riff BM.
That heavy guitar is killer. Those drums really set this tune off too!

I get kind of a "Raging Slab" feel from this one man!

I love it!!
It ain't pretty being easy.

Okay to Cover

Black Mary

Cheers Vanncad. Yeah I can definately hear where you're comin from. That's a great compliment. Thanks friend ;D
kingliggermusic

Gu Djin

I really like this place.  First I get to hear some nice cool but gentle stuff - then the walls shake.  Great stuff.  Love the guitar - nothing bashful here.

Leigh
Guild Starfire 5, Fender Telecaster, Fender Stratocaster, K Yairi and Walden and a 12 Stagg string acoustic guitar and other music making boxes - including mandolin, bouzouki and 5 string banjo, uke and acoustic bass - a few M-Audio keyboards and a flute - all played and treated with equal love and attention - zoom ut 2 pedal and Logic Pro X