Once Bitten

Started by Black Mary, June 18, 2010, 04:57:27 AM

Black Mary

ONCE BITTEN - Black Mary
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Hi everyone. This is my first new song for a while. Been busy doin' nothing  ;D I recorded it far too quietly so turn them speakers up nice & loud.
BM
kingliggermusic

Kevin Mammoth

Hey Black Mary, what a gonzo riff-fest this one is!  Savage solo, mean vocals, killer drums - this is a great track!  And it didn't sound all that quiet on my speakers  ;D
recorder
Boss BR-1600

There are only 12 notes, how hard can it be?....

Black Mary

LOL. Cheers KM. Glad it came across ok. Thanks for the great comment. I must've had my speaker vol turned down when I wrote that  ;D
kingliggermusic

Bluesberry

Thats the kind of riff that just rips your head off and throws it down the alley.  Very classic sounding.  Vocals that rip your flesh to tiny bits and spit it to the wind.  Huge energy here.  Thats a fine solo, very classic and sturdy.  Yup, its an instant classic track.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Black Mary

Thanks BB. That's an awesome compliment. Thought I'd try something a little more riffy, now my playings coming back a bit after a very long lay off. It's as if Grunge & New Metal never happened lol. Cheers friend  ;)
kingliggermusic

chapperz66

Great stuff BM.  Kind of Zeppelin meets Mountain.  This is a good thing in my opinion - and my opinion has never been as humble as it should be, in my opinion....

Paul

Black Mary

LOL.I know what you mean Chapperz. They say I'm narcissistic, but that's enough about them ;D
kingliggermusic

launched

Man, this is killer!

Kind of like a Zep/Pat Travers mash. The doubled up riddim is freakin' tight!

And it's great to hear the drums on your song. Makes everything that much more organic.

Oh, and cool solo.

Peace,

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Black Mary

Much appreciated launched. Thanks for the really great comment. Yeah, the drums are really the reason I got back into playing guitar. I got the kit as a present & it sparked my enthusiasm again.
kingliggermusic

OsCKilO

This is Killer Slice of BadAss Goodness!!!!!!!

Relentless Awesomeness!!!!!

Loving every second!

Lyrics Please!!!

Peace

T(OsCKilO)

Quote from: Black Mary on June 18, 2010, 06:53:41 AMThey say I'm narcissistic, but that's enough about them ;D

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy