the end one for the psychologists to decypher

Started by Oldrottenhead, September 12, 2008, 06:29:23 PM

Oldrottenhead

heres another one for tonight, was scrolling through songs/unfinished projects etc on my mbr and came across this one, no ideas of the musics heritage, like previous ones i downloaded someones music with the intention of adding a lyric, for the life of me i cant remember where i got this from so apologies to composer, if anyone recognises it let me know. anyway after a few beers and brandies this evening i did my stream of thought thing over the top of it, is that rap, well like that just singing/saying the first thing that comes into ma heid. one furra psychologists out there.
ok remember now it is a song by mach called the distant light.
here it is
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Greeny

I really enjoyed this. It has a great late-night atmosphere and dark, soul-bared rawness (helped by the booze no doubt!).

It's not really that alike, but it made me think of 'Somewhere Down the Crazy River' by Robbie Robertson.

Great stuff as always.

Oldrottenhead

QuoteIt's not really that alike, but it made me think of 'Somewhere Down the Crazy River' by Robbie Robertson.
i love that song, i support a guy who is a wheelchair user to go to the local swimming pool  and there is a little river(just a path with water) that we float down and guess what we sing, yup cue Falsetto "somewhere down the lazy river"
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Greeny

Quote from: oldrottenhead on September 16, 2008, 04:37:39 AM
QuoteIt's not really that alike, but it made me think of 'Somewhere Down the Crazy River' by Robbie Robertson.
i love that song, i support a guy who is a wheelchair user to go to the local swimming pool  and there is a little river(just a path with water) that we float down and guess what we sing, yup cue Falsetto "somewhere down the lazy river"

Such a great song! Gives me the shivers, like great music can sometimes.

And I've lost count of how many times I've watched him in 'The Last Waltz' with The Band. He definitely holds his own guitar-wise - even when he's trading licks and solos with Clapton...