Back In This Cold House:- With Video

Started by OsCKilO, June 13, 2010, 05:37:51 PM

hooper

A haunting melody... would sound good even just whistling with nothing else but the sound of footsteps walking across a big room with a hard floor and a high ceiling.  But that delicate guitar sounds so good with it too... and the emotion in the vocal really comes through.  Bravo! 
recorder
Tascam DP-24
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Boss Micro BR
'If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?' - TSE

Gary F

Killer song T !!! Great live performance!!!
I would love to hear this with a full band version!!!

Gary

Vanncad

QuoteYou sing so strong and confident now
:o

Ya brother!

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Great job "T". This is a class song all the way man. Very well written.
You vocals and guitar sound really, really good.
It ain't pretty being easy.

Okay to Cover

Satchwood

Back for the download, man this song is great!!  It peeled back something that i'm not sure was there and dug into something that may have been covered up for so long...

anyways,,, i dig this song so much; not only do i want to put it on my MP3 Player, but i flippin want to learn how to play and sing it.....

that's how f'in good this song is bro!!!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Frank53

I picked the right day to come back. This is exceptional songwriting. Emotional and very visual lyrics. Wonderful melody. Just great work!

Frank
There are only three kinds of drummers. Those who can count, and those who can't.

SwanSong

GREAT SONG. liked it a bunch . nice 2 hear the folk rock sound again
i would put this song in that gender . sort of a NEIL YOUNG. style.
well executed thumbs up T C NEIL

Greeny

I would never have guessed this was you! You need to explore this new vocal range a lot more, because it's incredible. So good! As for the song itself, it's magical, emotional purity in both its writing and excecution. I think it's your best yet. There's a real craft and skill to your composition these days. You just get better and better. Did you perform it live? It's built for wowing an audience... !

Really fantastic. Like all the great songs I hear, I wish I'd f*cking written it!

guitarron

absolutely top shelf T
i can feel the pain-well crafted

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Donkeydoo

Ditto to everything said already and it's played in one take and live.   Brilliant

chapperz66

This is a song of considerable beauty Tharek.  Great guitar tone - clear and expressive - and the key suits your voice.  Thought I heard a slight wobble at one point - I'll listen again.

Paul