bare bones song needs add ons

Started by Oldrottenhead, September 12, 2008, 12:49:00 PM

Oldrottenhead

BARE1_01
Time:
0:00
Volume:
hi guys, got this song going through my head, but my limited musical abilities mean i cant bring it to life, so what i did was sing the lyric to a drumloop pop2v1 i think, then added a bass guitar line(done on the guitar). so im looking for people to enhance, build it up with rythm guitar lead guitar keyboards whatever.
any additions posted could you also post just an mp3 of the instrument you recorded, this will allow me to remix the song, create a new drum arrangement etc and see wot comes out the other end.
so itat the moment its just a bass line and lead vox, with crappy drumloop lets see wot we can create.

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

HURTTHE1
Time:
Volume:
while i was waiting for input for my poor effort i put the lyric over some music by a guy called bodie2006, i have had his music on my micro for ages unable to come up with a lyric for it and lo and behold the lyric for the barebones seems to fit let me know what you think of it.
its now titled hurt the ones you love.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

tafka

and if the sun should fail to rise against my
shoulders one last time...

Indiana

ORH,
Do you still want input on the barebones version?
<><

Oldrottenhead

QuoteORH,
Do you still want input on the barebones version?
indeed i do
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

Indiana

Bare1_02
Time:
Volume:
oKay.  Here's some lightly crunchy rhythm guitar for background.
Didn't know if you were going for a particular feel.

<><

Indiana

Bare_rhythm_Gtr
Time:
Volume:
Here's the guitar track by itself  ;D

<><

Oldrottenhead

cheers indiana sounds good, im away to work for a day or two so ill put track onto my mbr, hopefully when i return there will be more contibutions to add.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann