Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

ianjm

Oh yes, getting on me soap box again.   Mr Beckenbaaur slagging us of for having `too many foreigners in the premiership`.  Three of the four goals were scored by non germans!!!!!!

Podolski and Klose are polish and cacau is a brazillian.

Needs to look in his own back yard first me thinks ;D ;D

Migs

Quote from: upsetminded on June 15, 2010, 06:45:49 AMSorry to be an ass Migs, but I must say the plastic horns are just as legit as stupid whistles and drums which are just as annoying from other countries.
Oh, they are nowhere near as loud and invasive and incessant.
Trust me.  I know this.  Bondi, where I live, has become a Brazilian enclave and we are always calling the police to break up their late night drum and whistle parties in the park across the road.
Fender 50s Reissue Tele (Mex) - blonde
Takamine EF-389 12 String Accoustic/Electric
Peavey Bandit 75; VOX AC30
Boss ME 50; Boss Micro BR; Kaossilator !

upsetminded

Good point Migs...The horns are much louder.  At least the tele programs were able to drown out the whistles and drums when they are commentating.  The horns are a non-stop buzz no matter how they try and filter it for TV.
I'd rather be cool than be loved. - Courtney Taylor

Redler

Now... Switzerland - Spain 1-0 (0-0)! I didn't see the game. Absolutely the biggest surprise so far.

recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Gnasty

QuoteThree of the four goals were scored by non germans!!!!!!

Podolski and Klose are polish and cacau is a brazillian.

Needs to look in his own back yard first me thinks ;D ;D

Every team has players from different countries on them. As long as you have your citizenship for that country you can play for that country.

They also do it to get their playing time that they wouldn`t get on their own countries team. Cacau probably wouldn`t get a shot on the brazilian team because their striker and mid_field slots are filled. He`s obviously good when he comes out with 20 minutes left and scores. Too bad for Brazil not taking him.  If you don`t want to play for your own country that`s a person`s choice. You can`t take it away from Germany. Alot of people in the world are multi-cultural in some way No?  ???
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

henwrench

Quote from: Gnasty on June 16, 2010, 11:19:56 AMEvery team has players from different countries on them.

That's a pretty wild statement...

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

SE

What pity SA got beat , but Mr Forlan played them off the park.
recorder
Boss BR-80

Migs

Maradona plays his Vuvuzela

Fender 50s Reissue Tele (Mex) - blonde
Takamine EF-389 12 String Accoustic/Electric
Peavey Bandit 75; VOX AC30
Boss ME 50; Boss Micro BR; Kaossilator !

64Guitars

I'm not into sports but I saw this picture on FailBlog and I thought it was a pretty crazy place to build a soccer field.

I'm guessing the players spend a lot of their time down by that lower fence near the road.

Could be a fake photo though. The scale doesn't seem quite right to me. When you look at the road, then look at the soccer field, the soccer field seems too small.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website